Hi,
Thanks for the update on the 455G. My first-hand being around what JD was up to ends before then. That applies to the Ag side as well. There is a vacuum between 1982 and 1998 where I was paying zero attention until I wanted to buy a brand new Ag machine in 1998 and had to essentially begin all over again. And, I have not looked at the industrial side at all.
Here is the Tractor Data page for the 455E:
https://www.tractordata.com/industrial- ... -455e.html
As you can see, they have an industrial tractor section. As already pointed out, not as complete as the Ag section is.
Stan
A old 455-E help.
- Stan Disbrow
- 350 crawler

- Posts: 3031
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:13 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
Re: A old 455-E help.
There's No Such Thing As A Cheap Crawler!
Useta Have: '58 JD 420c 5-roller w/62 inside blade
Useta Have: '78 JD350C w/6310 outside blade
Useta Have: '68 JD350 w/6310, '51 Terratrac GT-25
Have: 1950 M, 1974 4320, 2005 x495, 2008 5045D, 2025 3025E
Useta Have: '58 JD 420c 5-roller w/62 inside blade
Useta Have: '78 JD350C w/6310 outside blade
Useta Have: '68 JD350 w/6310, '51 Terratrac GT-25
Have: 1950 M, 1974 4320, 2005 x495, 2008 5045D, 2025 3025E
Re: A old 455-E help.
Jim this is AWESOME! It’s the exact same copy I have but I can read your, it’s got everything I need to put it together properly. Thank you Sir, you have been so helpful with this project and I can’t thank you enough for everything. I’m very serious about buying you & your wife dinner. The only way I know how to send something for dinner is PayPal but I think I would need a email address to do it. So if you feel comfortable enough to share yours with me I’ll get it on the way. I really appreciate all your time you have put in to helping me and I don’t feel like Thanks is enough for your help. I don’t know what an old fart from Alabama could do to help you, but I’ll do my best to help where I can.
Thank you again Sir
Thank you again Sir
Re: A old 455-E help.
No need to send me anything. Get it running and put the dinner money towards helping your brother get at least the TM1330OP manual. It has troubleshooting, diagnostic, and testing info you may need in the future. Use the link I gave you in my first post to go the JD construction and forestry bookstore. While you are there you can download the Operator's Manual for free. Click the download icon and it will take a minute, but it will download and you can save it to your computer, then you can print from it anytime you want. They do charge if you want printed, USB, or CD copies. All the other manuals they charge for.
Best Regards,
Jim
Best Regards,
Jim
- Stan Disbrow
- 350 crawler

- Posts: 3031
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:13 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
Re: A old 455-E help.
Hi,
These days, after you buy the Diesel to fill it up, you won't have any money left for dinner for yourself, much less anyone else....
Still, the work you can do with one of these per gallon is, literally as well as figuratively, Dirt Cheap.
Stan
These days, after you buy the Diesel to fill it up, you won't have any money left for dinner for yourself, much less anyone else....
Still, the work you can do with one of these per gallon is, literally as well as figuratively, Dirt Cheap.
Stan
There's No Such Thing As A Cheap Crawler!
Useta Have: '58 JD 420c 5-roller w/62 inside blade
Useta Have: '78 JD350C w/6310 outside blade
Useta Have: '68 JD350 w/6310, '51 Terratrac GT-25
Have: 1950 M, 1974 4320, 2005 x495, 2008 5045D, 2025 3025E
Useta Have: '58 JD 420c 5-roller w/62 inside blade
Useta Have: '78 JD350C w/6310 outside blade
Useta Have: '68 JD350 w/6310, '51 Terratrac GT-25
Have: 1950 M, 1974 4320, 2005 x495, 2008 5045D, 2025 3025E
Re: A old 455-E help.
Jim, I’m not giving my tight brother no dinner money because he’s not paying me a dime for doing all this work
. Even though I guess I should help with the book, because I have a feeling this isn’t going to be the end of working on it
and the book would be very helpful to me and save a lot of headaches
. Thanks again Jim
.
Stan, I’m leaving the fuel tank for my brother to worry about
. I don’t know why he even got it, because the only he does is ride around on the property looking for trees to push over
, I guess maybe some stress relief
♂️
.
You guys have a good one
Stan, I’m leaving the fuel tank for my brother to worry about
You guys have a good one
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 239 guests
